If you’re looking for peace of mind that can be worth its weight in gold, trauma cover insurance is your answer! Here are five reasons why this type of insurance, which pays a lump sum payment, is considered essential for you and your family’s financial and emotional well-being.
- Protection against the unexpected: Life can throw some curveballs at you, sometimes resulting in serious illnesses and some select injuries. Trauma cover insurance provides a safety net for unexpected events such as a heart attack, stroke, or cancer diagnosis.
- Pays lump sum payment: Unlike other insurance policies, trauma cover insurance pays a lump sum payment that can be used for any purpose you see fit. This can help cover medical expenses, home modifications, or simply provide financial support while you recover. The list of items you can use trauma for is arbitrary.
- No strings attached: Trauma cover insurance is not one dimensional. This means you are covered for a range of serious conditions/events listed in your policy, giving you flexibility and peace of mind.
- Affordable premiums: Many people believe that trauma cover insurance is expensive; however, compared to income protection policies, it is relatively inexpensive. The premiums are based on your age, health, and lifestyle factors, which means that you can customise your policy to suit your budget.
- Emotional support: Trauma can greatly impact your mental health, and trauma cover insurance can provide you with the valuable financial support you need during a challenging time therefore helping to reduce the emotional burden. Some policies include access to counselling services, which can help you cope with the aftermath of an event occurring.
In conclusion, trauma cover insurance is an important investment that can provide you with financial and emotional security. Don’t wait for a traumatic event to happen before considering this type of insurance, be proactive and protect yourself and your loved ones today! At the risk of stating a cliché, it is a case of once it is too late it is too late. Contact the helpful insurance team at RSFA to help provide you with peace of mind by securing the best policy for you and your family. We work with multiple insurance providers to help you select the best option for your particular situation.
This blog contains general information only. The opinions expressed in this article should not be taken as financial advice, or a recommendation of any financial product. Rod Schubert Financial Advice (RSFA) shall not be liable or responsible for any information, omissions, or errors present. We recommend seeking professional legal and/or financial advice before taking any action. Our Disclosure Statements are available on our website.